Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coil Structure:||Toroidal||Coil Number:||Autotransformer|
|Phase:||Single Phase||Max System Voltage:||720V AC|
|Continuous Overload:||1.2 X In.||Current Ratio:||30/5A|
Class 0.5 MSQ Series high accuracy low voltage toroidal current transformer
Current Transformer (CT) is used to transform the high AC current to small easily manageable values. They're connected with the Panel Meter or Relay and they can help to measure the current or protect the equipments. Low voltage current transformers are manufactured as of two types for measuring CT.
Measuring CT: Measuring current transformers are constructed to feed on other low voltage apparatus such as measuring instruments, relays, watt-hour meter (KW meter) and these type of current transformers are mainly used 0.5 and 1.0 class to transfer the current from highest rated current to rated secondary current.
Protection CT: Protection current transformers are constructed to feed the protection relay. These type of current transformers are mainly used 5P. (Customer supplied when required.)
Selection of the Current Transformer
To select the current transformer correctly, the following points should be clarified:
- The application (for measuring or protection).
- The features of the working environment (Indoor or outdoor, operating temperature, air humidity etc….).
- Operation voltage and frequency.
- Range of the primary current (maximum and minimum of the current to be measured).
- Dimension of the cable or Bus bar.
- Data of the overload.
- Short circuit current.
- Specification of the measuring device associated with the current transformer (Accuracy, rated current, consumption etc…).
- The diameter and length of the cable, the cable which is used to connect the current transformer and associated measuring device.
|Item||Current Ratio||Rated Burden (VA)||Case Qty.|
|Model||(A)||Class: 0.5||Class: 1.0||(Pcs)|
Note: Class and VA rating must be mentioned when ordering.
Contact Person: Linda Cai