Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output Voltage:||0-250V||Input Voltage:||220V|
|Analog Voltme:||Provided||Voltage Setting:||Manual Control|
Input voltage: single phase 220V three phase 380V
Output voltage: single-phase 0-250V three-phase 0-430V
Voltage change rate: ±1%
Output waveform distortion: no distortion (compared with the input waveform)
Insulation class: Class F
Work efficiency: ≥96%
Applicable frequency: 50/60Hz
Connection method: auto-coupling
Overload capability: Allow 1 hour over 1.5 times rated load (long-term full load)
Noise: ≤35dB (within a meter)
Temperature rise: ≤60°C
Insulation resistance: ≥150MΩ
Electric strength: 2000VAC/1min
Design life: 20 years
Working environment: Temperature: -20～+50°C Humidity: ≤95%RH No condensation
Workplace: Non-corrosive gases and conductive dust
Safety standards: Products meet VDE0550, IEC439, JB5555, GB226 and other international national standards
Cooling method: dry air cooling
Pressure regulator can be widely used in industry (such as chemical industry, metallurgy, instrumentation, electromechanical manufacturing, light industry, etc.), scientific experiments, public equipment, household appliances, in order to achieve pressure regulation, temperature control, speed regulation, dimming and power For control purposes, it is an ideal AC voltage regulator. Mainly used for motor testing, transformer testing. Electric furnace temperature control, rectifier equipment, generator excitation, etc., are widely used in machinery manufacturing, chemical, textile, communications, military and other industries. The regulator regulates the output voltage steplessly, smoothly and continuously under load conditions.
1. Before use, it must be ascertained that the grid voltage and the input voltage should be the same. Input, output, should not be reversed.
2. The voltage regulator should be connected to a protective ground and be reliably grounded.
3. The pointer should be at zero before energizing, slowly turn the handwheel and adjust to the desired voltage.
4. The pressure regulator is clean and moisture-proof. Ventilate when in use.
5. In order to ensure the normal use of the regulator, the rotating part and the contact surface are regularly checked and maintained. This work should generally be performed when electricity is not available.
6. After the pressure regulator is used, the hand wheel should be turned to zero.
|Specification & Capacity||Max. output capacity (KVA)||Rated input voltage(V)||Rated output voltage (V)||Max. output current(A)||Overall size(W * D * L)(mm)||PCS/CTN|
Contact Person: Iris